Thursday, November 20, 2008

volunteer training courses‏

e-mail from Benjy

Hi,
I'm not sure if you are the right person to contact, but I found the http://www.vita-volunteers.org/ site searching for VITA volunteer trainings in Westchester County, NY. I'm not really sure why San Jose is the only place with a webiste about this, but I'm glad you have one.

I was wondering if you knew of how to find out about trainings here. The only listings I could find were for the beginning of this past year.

Thanks.
Benjy xxxxxxx

Answer:
  • Thanks for your interest in VITA and helping others.
  • The website was created by a Site Coordinator in Santa Clara County, in which San Jose is located, after finding out for himself how difficult it was to get information about volunteering for VITA.
  • Your mail was automatically forwarded to the VITA national office, from which it should be forwarded to the appropriate Territory Manager, and eventually you should get a reply.
  • If you do not get a reply in a week, I suggest that you send your enquiry again. The webmaster of vita-volunteers.org has no other way of finding out if and when the query was handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment