Monday, February 2, 2009

Will you do my 2009 Tax Return?

Question received by email:

I am 21 years old, full time student, part time work. Will you do my 2009 Tax Return? I live in Nassau County, New York.

Bxxxxxxx

----------------
Answer: I will personally do your tax return if you will travel to my site in California! I imagine you are talking about your tax return for 2008 due on April 15, 2009. (We won't be doing 2009 returns until approximately a year from now.) Failing that, there may be VITA sites close to where you live where they could do your taxes, unless you make too much money or your return is complicated. One way to find the locations is to search in the VITA Volunteers Search Engine II at the top left hand corner below the banner of this page. If there are no suitable locations, the results page will provide more hints on where to find their locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment